Here is what you’ll need!
COOKIES AND CREAM CHEESECAKE COOKIES
Makes: 12 cookies
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
8 tablespoons salted butter, room temperature
¾ cup sugar
1 cup flour
10 cookies, crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. In a mixing bowl blend, cream cheese, butter, and sugar until fully combined.
3. Add 1 cup of flour to cream cheese mixture and continue to blend together until fully combined.
4. Add crushed cookies to the mixture and gently fold together. Once the cheesecake batter is fully mixed, cover with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes, or until batter is firm to touch.
5. Roll batter into small balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Using your fingers or a warm spoon press down on the dough balls to help form a cookie shape.
7. Bake at 350°F/180°C for 12-15 minutes or until cookies turn golden brown on the bottom.
8. Place cookies on a cooling rack and rest for at least 5 minutes.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
River Rapids Ride_Main
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Created by https://www.buzzfeed.com/bfmp/videos/12703