Here is what you’ll need!
Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake
2 packages cinnamon rolls (save the icing)
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1½ cups blueberries
1. Cut cinnamon rolls into bite-size pieces and set aside.
2. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon until well combined.
4. Place cut up cinnamon rolls into an 8×8 baking dish. Pour blueberries on top followed by the milk mixture.
5. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until fully cooked. If the top is looking too brown, cover with foil for the remaining time.
7. Garnish with icing and serve.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Created by https://www.buzzfeed.com/bfmp/videos/13105